Today Inspector Punjab Police in job 2022Latest Inspector Jobs in Punjab Police November 2022 has been announced through the latest advertisement and looking for Interested, Dynamic, Experience, Brilliant Candidate to Full fill these Positions with a Handsome salary Package and Allowances According to Department Policies. Candidates who are interested and prepared to enroll for these available opportunities are encouraged to take action straight away. In these latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.Today Inspector Punjab Police in job 2022.
Detail of job
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Police|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||357+|
|Newspaper||The Nation /Official Website|
|Address||Punjab Police Lahore|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
list of job
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Inspector Legal Specialist||Law Graduate|
How to apply
- Negative marking shall be made and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in the MCQ papers.
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 275 out of 550 to qualify for interview.
- Thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview i.e. 75 out of 150 to be held eligible for final merit list of successful candidates.
- No relaxation in age (General age relaxation), education or physical standard shall be allowed. Punjab Civil Servants (recruitment relaxation in upper age limit) Rules 1976 are not applicable in Police Department..Today Inspector Punjab Police in job 2022
- After recruitment no Inspector (Legal) shall be allowed to change of cadre from
- Inspector (Legal) to the executive or any other branch in the Police Department.
- The candidates who qualify in the examination and are recommended for appointment will have to appear for such medical examination and meet such conditions of appointment other than the above, as are prescribed by the Government.
- Recruitment to the posts of Inspector Legal is governed by the Punjab Police Service Rules, 1934